How to transfer data from airtel to airtel sim card, have you ever thought of that,i guess no. It is very frustrating you lack access to the internet when you seriously need it and you are out of data. Every person that uses an android phone, iPhone or any device to access the internet knows internet data is required.
Just like transferring money from one bank to another, i will show you how to transfer data from airtel to airtel. Airtel have made it possible and super easy and fast to share airtel data from airtel to airtel. I will show you how to transfer without stress and hassles.
What people are searching
Sharing airtel data, airtel data transfer, widely known among others as airtel data gifting almost mean the same thing. This 3 phrases are talking all about how to transfer data from airtel to airtel.
Two methods to transfer airtel data from airtel to airtel sim card
The two major ways to share airtel data or 3G/4G data do airtel data gifting is as follows….
- Online data share 3G/4g
- USSD code data share 3G/4G
Online Airtel data share
To share airtel data plan using this online airtel platform you need have some amount of MB on your sim. Since you will have to access the airtel website online and login in other to share the airtel data plan. Follow the steps below to learn How to transfer data from airtel to airtel or share airtel 3G/4G data now.
- Open your browser and type airtel.in/family or google airtel official
- Allow the site to load then type your phone number and password or the one time password sent to you by airtel
- Now chose which number or beneficiary you want to send airtel balance or data to.
- Click ok or send, the data will be automatically sent to the person you want to send the airtel data plan to.
Must read:- Track your stolen phone Google find my device
NOTE: You can only add 4 numbers or people as beneficiaries of you airtel data gifting. Don’t forget to double check the number you want to send to before clicking ok or send.
As i have said before you can share your airtel data bundle with you friends and family members too. Check the below simple steps to gift airtel data plan and learn how to transfer data from airtel to airtel.
- Open your phone dialer and dial *141#.
- Select and reply the optin with 5(gift or share data)
- You will need to type in your PIN now, if you don’t have you will have to create one.
- Now you will select either Me2U or Gifting to complete sharing
Me2U method to share airtel data plan
This Me2U airtel data plan share allows you to conveniently share the data you already have in your balance. Sharing out of the data you purchased that is balance transfer.
Gifting methods to gift airtel data plan
This implies buying data or collecting data from the real owner to your own airtel sim card. The data owner will purchase and send the data to the person in need of the data.
Some facts about getting airtel data plan and how to transfer data from airtel to airtel
- You cannot share airtel data plan to Vodafone or any other network apart from airtel.
- Only 2 people can receive data from you daily.
- 200MB is the maximum you can transfer to a person.
- Validity period is still same as before.
Airtel data sharing is the solution in cases when you are out of data and there are no recharge facilities. Sharing of airtel internet data from one airtel sim card to the other brings much comfort and ease such situations.
I hope this guid on and how to transfer data from airtel to Airtel or share airtel data plan. Please do not forget to share this using the share button below. Cheers!!