If you are reading this now it means you want know how to borrow data on Airtel. If you are real internet user like me then you should know how it hurt you will when you run out of data.
Am sure many of us are already familiar with borrowing credit on Airtel and already know how to borrow credit from Airtel. Apart from borrowing credit on Airtel, i will now teach you how to borrow data on Airtel.
- Airtel data bonus code for Double Data And 20X Bonus
- MTN Yafun Yafun Call Rate Migrate & Double Data Code
Thank God Airtel too have upgraded and i will show you how to borrow credit from Airtel now. Those days of being blacked out whenever we are out of data is long gone with this new Airtel update.
Airtel have upgraded just like most other network providers like MTN, 9Mobile and Glo. All Airtel prpaid and post oaid users can now borrow data on Airtel line and pay back later.
In this article i will show you how to borrow credit from airtel, how to check borrowed data balance on airtel and how to borrow data from airtel india. At the end of this article i will also show you how to borrow credit and data from MTN.
Borrow Data On Airtel With USSD Code
I am very very positive this update will help a lot of people out from getting stranded. If you want to learn how to borrow data on Airtel and how to borrow credit from Airtel then you are just in the right place.
It hurts when you run out of internet data when you least expected like you just experienced. You tend to feel the pain even more when your data finishes in the middle of something very important.
- Airtel Free Data Code 2020 Free 3000MB Airtel Data Bonus
- Airtel Data Plan 2020, Full List Of Airtel Tariff Plan
- How to Check Vodafone Balance Net or Main Account
- Latest Airtel free data 2020 Get Airtel Free 30GB Internet Data
I was in the middle of an online interview last week and the same happen to me trust me it was not good at all. I will not want you to have same bad experience like mine so i have done some research for you on how to borrow data and credit on Airtel.
Well today, in this article i will tech you a solution to the problem which is how to borrow data on Airtel. MTN Ng have provided this option for it users long ago.
If you ever run out of data and you want to borrow data on Airtel then follow the steps below
- On your mobile phone, dial *500#
- Choose and reply 3 to Borrow Airtel Data
- Now you need to choose the amount of data you want to borrow
- 10MB goes for #50, 50MB for #100, and 200MB for #200
That is all, haven completed those steps you will be credited with the data you have requested. Unfortunately, every Airtel user is allowed to borrow credit and data but not all are eligible.
This means that if you are not eligible for Airtel extra credit you will not be able to borrow. Below are the conditions you need to meet before you will be allowed to borrow Airtel credit.
- How to Check Idea Net Balance
- How to check mtn data balance
- Airtel Balance Check Code 2020 Check Main and 4G Data Balance
- How to check airtel data balance
- Airtel Recharge Code 2020 How to Load Credit and Data
- How to Load Airtel Card 2020 Data Recharge Code Bonus
Terms and Conditions
- Your Airtel line must be registered and actively used for calls
- You have to be actively using your number for the period of 90 days
- Airtel expects and active line be recharged constantly
- You must not have an unpaid Extra Credit airtime
- 15% service charge will be deducted
If you have fulfill all the above conditions then you are ready to borrow Airtel data and credit. Congratulations you can now continue for your first Airtel extra credit.
How to Borrow Credit From Airtel
How to borrow credit from Airtel, this process is the same as that of borrowing Airtel data with a little difference. We have learned how to borrow Airtel data now, you will learn how to borrow credit from airtel.
The process is easy and does not require any technical processes. Note all term and conditions that apply when borrowing Airtel data also applies with credit.
Just like in the case of borrowing Airtel data, if you want to Airtel extra credit follow the guide below
- Head over to your phone’s dialer
- Dial *500# and call
- A new window will open
- Select and reply with 2 and send
- Another window will open for you to select the amount you want
How To Check Borrowed Airtel Credit Balance
Just like every other after you have recharge your Airtel number sometimes you want to check your balance. It is fine to want to check balance after you have borrow data from Airtel too.
Sometimes for me i check to be sure of how much data i have remaining as my data balance. You might want to check because you are experiencing slow internet.
Regardless of why you want know your data balance, if you want to check data balance on Airtel simply Dial *141*3# and hit the cal button. That is all, just wait for few seconds and your data balance report will be sent as SMS including the Airtel data have borrow.
People also ask
- Learn how can I borrow MB?
To borrow Mb from Airtel just follow the same procedure used to borrow credit and select the amount needed. You can ask recharge Airtel data by dialing *141# then follow the command prompt.
- How do I borrow bundle on Airtel?
To lend bundle from Airtel dial *141# then select the amount you wish to borrow.
Now that is all about how to borrow data on Airtel and how to borrow credit with Airtel extra time. If you have any question please ask us using the comment box. Don’t forget to share the article too…