Airtel online prepaid recharge, a close subtitled to Airtel recharge code, the former is what i want to discuss on today.The telecommunication company Airtel today have grown far beyond providing the basic needs of calling and internet services.
Airtel, today, is covering wide range of service through third party apps and websites to satisfy almost all consumers needs.
Have you imagine how easy and completely stress free it will be to be able to pay all your bills in one app or website? awesome right.
Services ranging from Phone Recharge & DTH, Bill Payments and airtel online recharge can easily be done online via mobile phones.
Today, in this article i will be showing the best among best app for airtel online prepaid recharge and fulfill other services. I will answer almost all the questions about online recharge apps, airtel dth recharge, airtel recharge and offer airtel data plans.
Actually there are a lot of apps and websites to recharge your airtel lines, Bill Payments, Bus Tickets, Phone Recharge & DTH.
The act of recharging your prepaid airtel sim online has more flexibility than airtel recharge code and that is why it is taking more ground.
Why airtel online prepaid recharge
- It is flexible
- Offers better recharging rates
- Bonus opportunity
Best 5 airtel online recharge apps
Paytm is considered the best amongst all mobile recharge apps by many indians and other countries, but am afraid that might not be true.
No doubt Paytm is a good app, but it cannot take the first place while there are the likes of mobikwik, Ding and Freecharge recharge apps.
All this apps have something in common, they are secure flexible, fast, takes low ram space and offers cashback.
Whatever your data needs are, Airtel is got it covered with their fast, affordable and reliable internet experience will keep you connected anytime, anywhere. To get started with Airtel data plans for online prepaid recharge, Dial *141# on your phone’s dial pad. For Daily and Weekly Airtel data Plans click here
Here are the list of Airtel low cost data plans available
|Price||Internet Data||Validity||USSD Code|
Is a indian based bigest and independent online digital financial service provider, providing services ranging from product to merchant acquisition.
Mobikwik has a network of over 3 million direct merchants, 140+ billers and 107 million-plus users. It records over 1 million transactions/ day.
The incredible mobikwik mobile wallet covers services ranging from bill recharges, utility bill payments, cab bookings, ticket bookings, payments for groceries, as well as payments to online digital and offline retail stores.
Be it prepaid, postpaid, DTH, data card, electricity, life insurance, landlines, gas, water, broadband, cable, municipality or Metro payments and traffic challans, MobiKwik is best for one and all apps.
With Mobikwik you can enjoy the easy of instant money transfer to friends and family.
Which airtel online mobile Recharge can use Mobikwik
Both prepaid and postpaid customers are welcomed to Mobikwik as the both plans can be recharged online with Mobikwik.
Airtel online prepaid recharge and postpaid users should follow the below steps to recharge their airtel lines.
Why chose Mobikwik as the best online mobile recharge app
It is safe & secure for Airtel recharge, there are no hidden charges on your Airtel Mobile Recharge, Enjoy instant Airtel prepaid recharge on MobiKwik online recharge app, Make desired choice of Airtel prepaid recharge online.
How to recharge online using mobikwik
- Open your browser and go to mobikwik.com or download the app Mobikwik here
type in your Airtel phone number, for the online airtel recharge.
- Select either prepaid/ postpaid option depending on your sim card plan
- Then click on ‘Airtel mobile operator’
chose the circle to which you belong.
- Click on your desired online airtel prepaid plans or type in the amount you want to recharge
- Retype in your phone number again and the OTP number sent to you phone.
- Lastly click “ok” to make the payment.
After this procedures you are done, you will be instantly credited with the exact amount of airtel online recharge you requested.
Online mobile prepaid recharge aspect of Mobikwik i will address now, will talk about other services in the next article.
AIRTEL RECHARGE PLANS AND OFFERS
MobiKwik offers a wide range of the latest Airtel Recharge Plans. Be it Airtel Prepaid plans, Airtel internet plans, Airtel talk time offers or the latest Airtel internet plans, you can find extensive information about all these plans and airtel mobile recharge offers on the MobiKwik app and the MobiKwik website.
One could also enjoy a bunch of new and exciting deals along with a lot of SuperCash offers! Broadly, the airtel recharge plans fall in the following categories
Airtel full talktime Plans
Airtel full talktime recharges can be done for Rs 95, Rs 145 and Rs 245 which would be valid for 28, 42 and 84 days respectively. While airtel full talktime recharges of Rs 1000 and Rs 5000 have unlimited validity.
Airtel talktime offers
Airtel recharges can be done at different cost slabs as per your choice which will give you talktime benefits.
Airtel Special Recharge
Airtel offers a combination of free incoming and outgoing calls, internet and free SMS in their special airtel recharge plans available at Rs 35, Rs 65, Rs 169, Rs 199, Rs 249, Rs 399, Rs 448, Rs 499, Rs 597 valid for a period of 28, 28, 28, 28, 28, 84, 82,82, 168 days respectively.
Airtel Special Rate Cutter
Airtel recharge offers include the special rate cutter plans specifically to give the users the benefit of free international roaming. The airtel recharge plans can be availed at Rs 296 and Rs 446 for a period of 30 and 90 days respectively.
Ding was founded since 2006, the goal of ding was to speed up accessibility of mobile devices. Ding is considered the number one worldwide online platform for mobile airtime recharge and top-up.
In the present day, people using the service have sent, received and topped up over 300 million according to goal record on the site.
This online mobile recharge app company is also said to have over six hundred thousand retail outlets worldwide.
How to online prepaid/postpaid airtel recharge and data plan with Ding
- Start your browser and type Ding.com or download the mobile recharge app here
- Select the country you are from.
- Then type in the phone number you want to recharge and click continue
- A new page will open for you to select either airtime/top or Data plan subscription
- If you don’t already have an account you will be asked for email and a password, just type your correct details then click continue
- After that you will be brought to the payment page for you to chose the payment method you want
- Fill your correct payment details the click “pay” and you will be instantly credited
Request Ding top-up
You can as well request for Ding up if you don’t already have your card on your can you for emergency top-up. Follow my simple steps below to request Ding top up today
How Ding top-up request works
- In the message sent to you by Ding click the link from when your phone was last top-up your using Ding
- Then send top-up request to the person who last sent you credit.
- The person who last sent the top-up will receive a notification to approve the request
On request approval by the person, your phone instantly gets top-up
If you send mobile top-ups to your loved ones you may now be able to receive top-up requests from them, when they run out of credit.
Read also:- Latest Airtel free data and internet 1GB 2019
Why Ding for online mobile recharge
- Instant credit
- Fast and affordable
- love and easy access
- Excellent service and customer support
Paytm is obviously one the biggest and leading online payment gateway for Indians, some even consider Paytm number 1 in India. It presents a total easy to understand payment services to satisfy its customers from home and away. The company offers variety of services ranging from mobile payments to online bank transfers.
They are of course the first to start a QR payment base in india too. With the launch of Paytm Payments Bank, we aim to bring banking and financial services to half-a-billion un-served and under-served Indians.
There investors include according to there page includes Softbank, SAIF Partners, Alibaba Group and Ant Financial.
How to Recharge Airtel Prepaid Mobile Online without Airtel recharge code
Follow my simple guideline below and learn how recharge your airtel mobile prepaid online through Paytm in simple steps
- Head over to the Paytm official website or mobile app
- Enter your Airtel prepaid number in the space for phone number
- Enter the amount of recharge airtime or top up balance you want
- Pick Airtel recharge offers and promo codes of your choice for exciting Cashback & deals
- Choose your prefered payment method either Net banking, Debit/Credit Card, or
- Paytm Wallet for instant payments
- Click make payment or ok and you are done with it
Right there in few seconds, your phone will be credited with the sum of airtel prepaid top-up requested for on Paytm. Paytm also allows to recharge airtel data plan, i will write and about how to recharge airtel mobile data plan with paytm in the next paragraph.
Read Also:- Track your stolen phone Google find my device
How to recharge airtel internet data online with paytm
You do not need any airtel recharge codes to recharge data via the Paytime online platform. All you need is to just logon the Paytm official website or app.
- Put your airtel prepaid number for which you want the data
- Tick the circle and amount of airtel internet data you want
- Select the Airtel recharge offers and promo codes of your choice for exciting Cashback & deals
- Now choose the suitable payment method either Debit/Credit Card, Net banking or Paytm Wallet
- Hit the summit or ok button and you are done.
You should receive you airtel internet data worth shortly from pay time so you can browse and surf the internet. You might want to check out some latest airtel data plans by Paytm below
Latest Airtel data Plans and airtel top-up call plan to enjoy free internet and call
Airtel Unlimited Packs: Get 1.5 GB 3G/4G data per day for a validity of 28 days and 82 days along with unlimited outgoing calls, 100 SMS/day, and no roaming charges on a recharge of 199 and 448.
Get 1 GB 3G/4G data per day for a validity of 84 days along with unlimited outgoing calls, 100 SMS/day, and no roaming charges on a recharge of 399
Special Recharge: Make cheaper outgoing calls, get internet data, talktime balance and many more combos with Airtel Special recharge.
Airtel 4G Data Plans: Get 520 MB and 3GB of 3G/4G data for the validity of 28 days with a recharge of 29 and 98 respectively with Airtel 4G plans.
Airtel Recharge Plans Full Talktime: Get a full talktime on the recharge of 95, 145, 245 and 1000 for the validity of 28 days, 42 days, 84 days and unlimited period respectively.
International Roaming Packs: Enjoy free incoming calls, cheap outgoing calls, free data and SMS on Airtel International Roaming Packs starting from 296/day in the selected/covered countries.
Why chose paytm for online internet data and top-up online recharge
- Good customer support
- Paytm is easy and secured
- Easy and Reliable Online Airtel Recharge with Paytm
FreeCharge is a major online payment gateway in india, it provide mobile service to all network providers in india. Airtel, Aircel, Vodafone, BSNL, Idea, Tata Docomo (GSM), Jio network users in india can use Freecharge to achieve many day to day needs.
Not only that, to facilitate the online recharges, the latest talk time plans and data packs are updated on the FreeCharge website accordingly. This makes the data more reliable, and the interface becomes more user-friendly for users.
- Enter the number you want to recharge
- Chose you plan prepaid or postpaid
- Select network provider
- Check your city or circle and click proceed
- Now enter the amount of airtel recharge you want and click summit
- At this point you will be asked to login if you already had an account then you login or register a new account if you have not created one before and click summit
- Enter the OTP code sent to you and click proceed
- You will now be sent to a payment page to select your payment method and finally make payment
You are simply done and successfully recharge your airtel prepaid number with top-up from Freecharge.
Why use Freecharge for airtel top-up? Well, it is for no much reason than it is good for recharge, nice and easy interface, reliability.
Oxigen like the name implies is almost indispensable in the indian online payment gateway and on Wallet industries. Oxigen strive to bring you the unwavering convenience of the same services and more to your mobile phones and desktop.
With the trust of over 20 million users and counting a network of 15,000 online and offline merchants, 170+ Banks and 15,000 modern trade partners across the country we are one of the most widely accepted mobile wallet in the country.
How make airtel recharge top-up with Oxigen
- Select service type Prepaid or Postpaid
- Input the number to be recharged
- From the circle choice select you circle
- Chose your network provider in the next box and enter the amount you want to recharge and click confirm.
- Use the best payment method for you and get get credited instantly
This are the most popular and most trusted online prepaid recharge available for Airtel user. If you find anything confusing about this article please use the comments to let us know.
All your questions will be answered accordingly in no time. Please do not forget to share this article with your friends on facebook and whatsapp.